Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Princess's Wedding Surprise blog hop winners!!!!


The wedding was beautiful, the bride was stunning and a great time was had by all!!   I want to thank everyone again for participating in this surprise hop for my daughter.  The layouts were outstanding and will help my daughter get a kick start on scrapping her wedding day!!  Thank you also to all the hoppers who left well wishes on my daughter's blog to make her feel extra special.  I was told she was blog hopping on the way home from the hotel and crying the whole way through!  She is still glowing knowing so many were thinking of her, even for a short time, during this special day in her life.

So now on to all the winners!!!!!


Fruit and Veggie Puns stamp set donated by My Pink Stamper.....

#4   Tanya

Everyday DVD donated by Creations with Christina...........

#18 Pamela Pattison Lash

Paper Piecings by Nikki gift certificate donated by Paper Piecings by Nikki...........

#27  Precious Memories Scrapbooking (Staci)

Handmade embellishments donated by Deb of Bugjuiced by Deb.............

#12 Smyiow

Best of 2008 Cricut Images Cricut Cartridge ..my blog candy...............

#1  Gloria C


Congrats everyone!!  For those who have left me contact information I have contacted them, all others have 1 week to visit and contact me back or I will have to draw other winners :-)

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

winners announced!!!

Gloria said...

Thanks Liz!!! Congrats to all the winners!!

The wedding and the hop was all beautiful!!
Gloria C
www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Thank you!!! :)