Welcome to Amy Jo's Birthday Bash Blog hop. Today we celebrate the birthday of one of our wonderful crafty friends Amy Jo of http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com. This is where you should have started the hop. This line up is full of love, fun and fantastic projects! Make sure you visit each one so you don't miss a thing and get ready with your Pin It because I'm sure you'll be using it alot!
If you are coming for the lovableAshley's blog then you are heading in the right direction
AmyJo has alot of loves in her life, so you will be seeing some very different projects.
For my project I made a birthday card. One of the things Amy Jo loves is moose, (is that plural or singular? he-he) that's right! So I found this adorable moose cut on the Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge.
The card base is premade, something I picked up in a pack probably from Michael's. The background paper is from a monthly kit I got from Above Rubies Studio. I embossed Kraft cardstock with the dots folder and lightly inked it with Versa magic red brick ink. I then used bakers twine around the center and pop dotted the little moose!. The happy birthday sentiment is heat embossed, also with brick.
|Here is the inside of the card|
As a thank you for visiting I am offering up some blog candy................
Would love for you to be a follower so I can break the 300 mark, but if not, please still leave contact information in case you win!
Your next stop is DANA
- Amy Jo: http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
- Angela U. http://creativecraftin.blogspot.com
- Linda Simpson http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com
- Yolie http://www.justyolie.com
- Liz- http://decadeofscrap.blogspot.com
- Tina- http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
- Gill - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
- Barbara B. http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Nikki - http://paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com
- Liz - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
- Dana- Http://Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
- Jamie - http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/
- Linn - http://www.linnsscrapshack.blogspot.com/
- Creative Kuts - http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/
- Lisa P - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Jessica - http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
- Lisa - http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
- Liz Mullen http://scrapiliciousLife.blogspot.com
- Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
- Julie http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- anita- http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Christina - http://flowersribbonsandpearls.blogspot.com
- Naomi - www.scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com
- Anna -- http://stampanna.typepad.com
- Heather -- http://blessed2cre8.blogspot.com