Welcome to the February 100 Cricut Cartridge blog hop with Erica's My Cricut Craft Room. You should have come from Jamie's blog. If not, please start at My Cricut Craft Room so you don't miss a single fantastic project made by the Design Team.
Be sure to visit Erica's blog My Cricut Craft Room tomorrow for over 50 new projects that you did not see today.
For my project today I used three cartridges, Dude, Carousel and Imagine More to make a cute little skateboarding scrapbook layout.
The trick skater and title are from the Dude cartridge, the date is from carousel and the "bubble" behind the picture is from Imagine more. I haven't been able to get a good shot of my grandson on his skateboard yet so I downloaded this one from the internet just to use a filler. Thanks for stopping by and now on to the next project by fellow DT member Tracy.
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month!http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
I've listed the entire line up here in case you find yourself in an endless "bowl"!
My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Heather F http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
4. Laurie- http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
5. Doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com/ -
7. Liz http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com/ <---you are here
8. Tracy http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/ <--- go here next
9. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/ -
10. Laura http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
12. Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
13. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
14. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
15. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
16. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
17. Jen L http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
18. Sharron - http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
19. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
20. Enjoli http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
21. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
22. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
23. Sherri http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com/
24. Kym http://kimmyskards.blogspot.com/
25. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com