Monday, February 20, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room Design Team Imagination Monday

That's right it's "My Imagine ation Monday" over at My Cricut Craftroom.  For my design team offering I used my Imagine (okay so it's my daughter's Imagine but it's in MY craftroom lol) and my new Best Friends cartridge - it's my cartridge - I bought it LOL.

If you've been following me you probably know that my daughter recently got married, and I got a granddaughter!! (finally after 4 grandsons).  So, I decided to make her a set of matching purses, one for her and one for her best friend.  These little purses were so easy to cut and I had fun decorating them up.



The purses were cut at 'fit to page' because I wanted them big enough for some little trinkets. The paper was printed from the Best Friends cartridge also, it is one of the patterns available.  The "Best Friends" label was cut at 3" and I used the layers feature.  I pop dotted it for added dimension and used liquid glass on the "friends" and the tulips for a little shine.  Then  all I needed to do was add some gems and stick feathers behind the label and these are good for sharing!

Make sure you visit My Cricut Craftroom for more projects like mine today!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin!

11 comments:

Doris P. said...

ooohh LIZ - ADORABLE!!!! they will love them!! love my Imagine!!! -dt Doris

Beckie said...

Too cute!!! I love 'em.

Be blessed, Beckie

Gloria said...

what a cute idea!!!

gloria c

mandatory said...

You come up with the cutest stuff. These are adorable for little girls!

Unknown said...

Super idea Liz! I love how the nail polish matches the paper. I'm sure they will love the feathers as well. Congrats on having a grand daughter!!!Hugs~Mary

Heather said...

These are so stinking cute!!!! Great job maga!

Jen R said...

Adorable...super fun for any little girl and her bestie! :)

vick6740 said...

Awww, i would have loved to have one when i was younger!! Awesome! TFS!! DT sis Vickie M

Unknown said...

I love your work, your blog is awesome, that is why I have chosen you as one of my recipients to receive an AWARD! Go to my blog and pick it up... Pam http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/

Bunnyfreak said...

What a great little gift. Congrats on the granddaughter!
DT sis

Marji said...

What a fun project :)