Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday at My Cricut Craftroom


Welcome to card creating Tuesday at My Cricut Craftroom.  Today the design team was to use the March challenge card sketch or heat embossing.  I did both.  For my first project I made a 4 x 4 square card and heat embossed a key on it.

Very simple. First I stamped the key image onto black and yellow squares cut @ 2" from George and basic Shapes, using watermark ink (versamark).  I then used two different colors of zing! embossing powder and heated it.  I finished it off with a brad from My Minds Eye.  Done.  It came out pretty cute and could be used for a masculine birthday.


I hope you liked my project today.  Make sure you visit My Cricut Craftroom for more projects like mine!

thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin!

7 comments:

Doris P. said...

a cute card! love the keys. embossing is fun isn't it :) - dt Doris

Gloria said...

LOVE THE EMBOSSING!!!

GLORIA C

Unknown said...

Great job Liz. I love the keys and am always amazed at how great images look embossed! TFS, Mary M

Marji said...

Very cool embossing! Nice and simple! Love it

Kathy Salido said...

Great Job Liz!! I love the embossed keys!! Have I ever told you how much I love your blog design?? Love that crazy lady in the corner...LOL
MCCR DT Sister,
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Jen R said...

Super cute...love the embossing!

Heather said...

black and yellow huh?? man card? i wonder who this could be for?