Welcome to the Share the Love blog hop being sponsored by Paper Piecings by Nikki.
You should have come from lovebugcreations if not please start from the beginning at Nikki's blog.
One of the reasons we are "Sharing the Love" with this blog hop is to let you all know that every purchase you make at Paper Piecings By Nikki, $1 is donated to charity. Giving back to this world we live in. We also want to share some love with you. Go to www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com and pick up your 'Share the Love" Freebie that is on the bottom of her donation page. We would love to have you create something special with it and then link it up to either Paper Piecings By Nikki facebook page or her blog www.paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com. Either way, you will be eligible to win some blog candy from Nikki.
To be eligible to win, you must do the following:
- 'Like' Paper Piecings By Nikki on facebook.
- "Follow" her on paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com
- Leave a comment on Nikki's blog or facebook telling of you favorite charity and why it is close to your heart
- Link your project, using the freebie - or another PPBN piecing on either her blog or facebook page - or both for a second chance to win.
The challenge will remain open for one week. Nikki will choose the winner next Friday. Make sure you leave an address so we can contact you.
Today I will be showing you some projects from Nikki's You Are So Loved collection:
For my first project I used the little horse and made this sweet easel card
My next project is made with the little adorable elephant...
I made this little accordion photo album as a thank you gift for the flower girl in my daughter's wedding a few weekends ago. Actually it's more for her mom because the flower girl is only 1! Here's the rest of the album.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my little offerings for Nikki's blog hop. Please stop by Nikki's store and check out all her great collections for paper piecings, digi stamps and digital layouts. The next stop on this hop is Kimberly
- Nikki - www.paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com
- Patti - www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
- Linda - www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
- Mandy - http://lovestoscrap11.blogspot.com/
- Pam & Kimi - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
- Liz - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com