Friday, February 24, 2012

Paper Piecings by Nikki DT Posting

Hi everyone, today I am showing you a card I made with two different PPBN sets.  The Cuddly Cupids pattern set and the Cute as a Bug Girl set.  You can get both of these sets here.  Now I have to say that this card didn't start out like this.  I had other plans and well, you know how that goes.  I used Celebration Tracker Kraft stack from My Minds Eye and made an envelope.  Well the envelope was a little to large for my original idea so I didn't tape the sides down, instead I made it into a folding card.

This bear is from the Cuddly Cupids set. I embossed Happy Birthday and sanded it a little 

Inside the card are bug images from the Cute as a bug set

This card base started out an an envelope
All in all it still turned out pretty cute, I think that's mostly because of the great images from Nikki!  Don't forget to stop by the PPBN store to see all the great images there!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin'

5 comments:

Gloria said...

wow this is really cute!!! love the way you turned the envelope into a card....
tfs
gloria
www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

Pamela Lash said...

Clever thinking, Liz - great idea! Oh I agree - those PPbN images are so much fun to use! TFS.......hugs to you!
Pam

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The bear is so sweet and I love how you turned it into a folding card!! And the bugs are so cute!! What an awesome card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

What an adorable card! TFS! I am a new follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and do the same at ACreativeJourneywithMelissa dot blogspot.com

Marji said...

Super super cute!