Sunday, February 26, 2012

Clean and Simple Challenge

Happy Sunday all!  I am entering my first challenge over at The Glamorous Side of Scrapping, the Clean and Simple Sunday challenge.

This challenge is...

Pattern Paper - you just need to use patter paper on your clean and simple card!

And at CardzTV the challenge is Anything Goes!

Here is my entry:



This is a 6 x 6 kraft cardstock base.
 The pattern paper is from the Lost & Found collection from My Mind's Eye



This will be a sympathy card for a co-worker whose brother just recently passed away.

Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by.





8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is just beautiful!! Sympathy cards are the hardest to make, I think, and you have done a fabulous job!! So pretty :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gloria said...

This is beautiful!!!!
love your stamp
gloria

Sharon said...

Oh so beautiful! I have a hard time making Sympathy card, but you did a fantastic job. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Liz this is beautiful. Love the clean and simple. TFS, Mary M

Lizzie Laine said...

Liz,
Great job, love the paper!
Thanks for playing along with us a Cardz Tv:)

girlia said...

A great card. Thanks for joining us this week at CTS for challenge 6

Melissa said...

Nicely done, thanks for joining CTVS!

Marji said...

This is beautiful!!