Tuesday, October 4, 2011

World Cardmaking Day!!


WORLD CARD MAKING DAY BLOG HOP 2ND - 6TH OCT 2011

Hello crafters and welcome to The World Cardmaking day blog hop. This is day #3 in the hop.
This is a 5 day blog hop with 10 different participants each day - But each hop starts at Gill's blog, so be sure to visit her each day. 
As it is World Cardmaking Day the participants of the hop are donating cards for charity. I will be donating my cards to Special Olympics of Illinois.


If you have arrived here from Beckie's blog and want to hop along then you are on the right track. I hope you enjoy what you are about to see, not only from me but from all the participants - each day remember to leave comments there will be  BIG blog candy 
from sponsors of the hop. Gill will even be giving blog candy  for what she thinks is the most interesting comment and will announce the winner 2 days after the hop closes.

So on with my cards this is very picture heavy..I have been making cards for awhile!



Here is one group


Easter and Mother's Day






Christmas



General cards






Get well and masculine birthday



Happy Birthday


General Cards


Halloween


St. Patrick's Day
Valentine's Day








Well i hope you like what i have come up with. If you would be interested in donating cards for Special Olympics you can e-mail me.




 Now your next hop stop is Lisa  where you will find another fabulous creation!  But before you move on, I have BLOG CANDY!!!  Become a follower, leave a comment and come back on October 7th to see if you've won!!!!




stickers and embellisments from life's little occasions



Dont forget to visit Gill tomorrow for another hop and more beautiful cards.





19 comments:

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello love your orange and yello cards love bluebell-flowerwoodx.

Beckie said...

Wowzers you have been busy, such lovely eye candy to feast your eyes on

Linda Dale said...

WOW, what a busy girl you have been. Awesome to donate all your cards. I love them all. Fabulous job.

Luanne said...

my my my! When I saw your 1st card I said I like this, when I saw the 2nd, I like it too. Then, all of your card projects are beautiful. Thanks! for sharing.

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

LisaG said...

Oh my gosh Liz! No wonder you're frazzled! You've made so many fab cards for this hop! Well done!

They're all stunning!! 3 really stand out to me - the flowery mothers day one and the 2 front cards in the general section.

But they're all fab!

Well done!

I'm a new follower!

Lisa xx

alethea said...

Wow, you certainly have been busy!! all your cards are fabulous!! TFS! hugsxx

Pumpy said...

Your cards are fab, love your blog and hair.!!! xxx

Kristen said...

Love your website, it is too cute! I'm loving all the cards, but they are a bit difficult to see in all their glory! Bigger pictures (and bigger font) would be a huge help - I can tell they are great but I'd love to see the detail you put into them. Thanks for sharing your creations!

xoxo
Kristina
@PearlGateway
www.pearlgateway.com

Canonbury creations said...

Wow well done for sharing all these cards! Love the Mother's Day one and the 2 at the front of the general group although they are all lovely:)
Val x
ps love your blog design.

Linda Simpson said...

WELL DONE on all the cards you have made for this fab blog hop. They are all so different and beautiful.

I have become a new follower

Hugs
Linda xxx

Gill McCall said...

Liz what a fanatastic collection of cards - you have been busy! i love that cheeky wee green dragon - so cute! thank you for sharing and for being in the hop.

Lisa said...

ohhhhfada - what a great collection of cards!!! you are very talented!!! TFS

i am a new follower :) look forward to seeing even more!!!

Have a scrap-happy day
Lisa G
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
lkgra@hotmail.com

Pamela said...

goodness you have been buzy put my 2 cards to shame. Fabby selection thanks for sharing Pamela x

Becky Dunham said...

My goodness Girlie, you have been busy! You have some fabulous cards there! So sweet of you to donate to Special Olympics :) They are going to love these!

I have been a follower of your blog for a while but I can tell I have not visited for a little bit, because you have a new design - which is cracking me up! Love that "picture of you" - looks just like me in my craft room! Hugs!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Amanda said...

Your cards r amazing! New follower via GFC! Thanx 4 sharing w/ us! ~prhmangel at gmail dot com

lorby said...

I didn't see an ugly card in the bunch. They are all either cute or beautiful. I can't tell you have quite a few hours in those cards. TFS Jearise in Lorby's world http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/

Eva Laney said...

wow, you have been crazy busy...lol. Love them, so many great cards. I am a new follower.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Heather said...

Super fabulous set of cards, How great of you to make so many to donate. They are all just great and will make many people happy, Happy to be a new follower, and thanks so much for the candy.

God Bless
Heather Pullen
blessed2cre8.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Zowie! So many beautiful & fun creations, love it! I guess you have been busy! TFS!!