Monday, September 26, 2011

How do you like me now !!!!!

Hello and welcome, welcome to the unveiling of my new blog design!  How do you like it??  I think it is absolutely fantastic and absolutely me!  ha ha

All the credit goes to Debbie Crowder of bugjuiced.  She did all the work, all I had to do was sit back, relax and watch reruns of Glee!  I found Debbie on the Facebook Group Sisterhood of Papercrafting (wonderful group for all crafters).  She wanted to improve on her designing skills and I would say she didn't any improvement. After I contacted her everything fell into place.  Debbie asked some specific questions about my life, likes, hobbies and started to work right away.  Even after I changed my mind a few times on things she didn't give up.  She even made me a favicon (what is a favicon you ask?  it's okay you can ask, I had to!  LOL).  Look up in your address bar, that little head of mine is called a 'favicon'

If any of you are looking to get a personal blog makeover quickly at a very reasonable price I would strongly suggest you give Debbie a try, you can reach her at dsc105@live.com of join the FB group Sisterhood of Papercrafting and look for her.

Here are some other fantastic blogs that Debbie has designed if my crazy personality isn't for you.....

http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com
http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com
Debbie's own blog
http://handmadehalo.blogspot.com

Again I need to thank Debbie for working so great with me and putting up with  my non-knowledge about blog design.  I couldn't be happier and now am so proud to have everyone visit!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and funny at the same time! very nice! Enjoy it!!!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.blogspot.com

DebC said...

Thank you so much Liz for having faith in me, giving me the opportunity and most importantly also giving me a very "fun" blog to do!! I love it so much myself! The lady always makes me giggle!
Hugs,
Deb

jessica said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Crafty and Green said...

Love it!!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com