Friday, October 7, 2011

Winner winner spaghetti Tuesday dinner!!!!

Thank you all so much for hopping with me for the 5 day World cardmaking Day Blog Hop hosted by Gill.  I really appreciate all the kind comments on my cards AND my blog.  In case you didn't catch my "How do you like me now" post, my blog was redesigned by Debbie Crowder.  Isn't it just hilarious!!!  So now for the winner of my blog candy............{...insert exciting drum roll here...}



Winner is:

#17 Eva

Eva left this kind comment:  wow, you have been crazy busy...lol. Love them, so many great cards. I am a new follower.
Eva :0) 


Thanks for hopping and visiting Eva.  I will be sending you an e-mail shortly!

2 comments:

DebC said...

Just stopping in....love your blog...hee hee jusr checking to see if comments need wordverification and it comes up in separate winder! Ok saying heller and hugs to you
Crazy deb

Bestrass said...

I found a very nice website called http://www.bestrass.com which provide plenty of scrap-booking.