Sunday, October 16, 2011

Win an Imagine heirloom cartridge!!


Deb from Bugjuiced is trying to reach 500 followers and once she does she will be giving away an Imagine heirloom cartridge!!  She also has up for grabs a blog redo and some handmade embellies, these are three different give-a-ways you can enter!  Deb is the great and hysterically funny lady who designed my blog so I want to help her reach her goal!!  If you go over to her site and become a new follower, post that I sent you (Liz from tryin2craft) once Deb reaches her goal of 500 followers I will also do a give-a-way to show you my appreciation for helping her out.  I will pick a winner from those who went to her blog referred by me!

So go over to her blog: Bugjuiced become a follower and let Deb know I sent you, come back here and leave me a comment that you are now a new follower!   I will be giving away some stickers, ribbon and a few Action Wobbles!!!  (You have to be a US resident to win though-sorry)

No comments: