Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Magic blog hop

*****  if you are here for the Santa Baby Blog hop click here *****


Welcome to the Christmas Magic blog hop hosted by the oh so crafty Ashley of the Glamorous side of scrapping.  If you have gotten to me by way of Vickie you are headed in the right direction.  If you just stopped by to visit and want to start from the beginning go to Ashley's blog.

I know you have been enjoying yourself on this hop because all the ladies are soo very talented and I am so happy to be in this line-up!  I have made some Christmas cards for your viewing enjoyment made with the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge.  The images on this cartridge are so stinking cute I can't stand it.  Of course, like just about everything I do, I needed to really (and I mean r-e-a-l-l-y think about these layers, call my daughter, think about it some more) before they made sense to me, but once they did, oh my they were so easy and adorable I couldn't stop cutting the Christmas related images!





The card bases are from Hobby Lobby (at 50% of course), the paper is from Paper Layerz by Megan Elizabeth (have you seen this awesome paper???) the sentiment shape is from My Creative time, along with the matching stamp and the sentiments are from My Pink Stamper --  boy I am just name dropping all over the place today!  All the Hello Kitty images were cute at 4" - and they still had some pin head size cuts!

Well that's my contribution to Ashley's Christmas Magic hop, thanks for stopping by!  Your last stop is: Kristy

and don't forget about these great sponsors who are offering all kinds of candy..


3 Girl Jam-Seam Binding Bundle 1-6
*Must follow blog:  http://3girljam.blogspot.com
  
Little Scraps Of Heaven-2 pattern sets of their choice

  
PSA Essentials-Peel & Stick stamp set of the winner's choice

  Joy's Life.com-Wintery Puns stamp set and some Christmas Twine
*Must follow blog:  http://www.joyslife.com
   
Bugaboo Digis-7 digis of their choice
*Must follow their blog:  http://bugaboostamps.blogspot.com/

  Designs On Cloud 9-$20 voucher to the site
*Must follow their blog:  http://designsoncloud9.blogspot.com/


Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin!

18 comments:

Mary at Capturing Magical Memories said...

And those cards are soooo cute!

JaniceA said...

So cute! Hello Kitty is ready for Christmas!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

happyscrapper said...

Those Hello Kitty cards are awesome.
Hugz,
Christine
happyscrapper-sweetpeacards.blogspot.com

Cindi (ScrapinOMA) said...

so cute!!love hello kitty

Ashley Nicole said...

Yay to the Hello Kitty cartridge lol. The cards turned out super cute, love them. Thank you for joining me today.
Ashley

Mindy Eggen Design said...

Liz those turned out great ! my daughter is 5 and adores Hello Kitty - she would fall over if she seen these lol - thanks for sharing.. and i always have to smile when I see your blog header lol

Tanya said...

Very cute cards Liz! My little girl would LOVE these :)

Ellen Jarvis said...

SUCH sweet cards!! Thank you for sharing, Liz ... stay sane this Christmas season, if you can.

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Great cards!! Hello Kitty can be so addictive!! Thanks for sharing and getting those layers so perfect!
Z
http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
scrappinwithz@hotmail.com

lindaplus3 said...

Very cute cards... you cant go wrong with Hello Kitty...MERRY CHRISTMAS,,:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

smyiow said...

Oh how I love Hello Kitty! I really love her Christmas style! Great job!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Carla said...

Your cards are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing them I love the Hello Kitty images they are so cute. Merry Christmas.


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

Janet said...

Your hello kitty cards are adorable! I need to take a lookat that cartridge. I really hate those tiny pieces!!! LOL
Big Blog Hugs! Janet

Janet's Planet said...

love your blog! the projects are awesome!
Janet Royer

Suzy said...

great card Liz! Thanks for sharing and happy holidays! :)
- Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love hello kitty those cards are so cute you did a wonerful job.

Have a Merry Christmas

Angela from creativecrafting

Unknown said...

Your cards are very cute, I love Hello Kitty!!

ScrappinT said...

What a wonderful way to use card bases! I love these!