Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog candy winner for the Christmas paper piecing blog hop (and other exciting news!)

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful and encouraging comments on my blog this weekend.  This was the first time I had used paper piecing patterns (I'm a cricut user).  I had a really fun time putting these together.  The winner from this two day hop was Julie, who said...


7 
Julie said...

LOL! Amazing!! I cannot believe I just so happened to read a post you had posted on my blog back in February! And today! This very same day, you are in a blog hop!! Talk about... wow! Any ways... I really luv your frayed lady! She is hilarious and so , so familiar to how i feel this time of the year! lol! Sorry I did not see your post until today. Great project. I luv Christmas crafting! Have a blessed and safe holiday season.
Julie

No comments: