Friday, May 27, 2011

ABC's what I have finished so far...

Well I've come to the end of what I have finished in the album.  I can't wait to start again, but Memorial Day is here and we are camping, so it will have to wait until next week!  Enjoy your holiday everyone, hope the weather cooperates for whatever you have planned.

Using my Cricut now!  Everyday Paper Dolls was the first cartridge I bought and used it alot.  It is still my go to cartridge when I am stuck

The letter "I" and even I can tell how much more creative my thinking has become from blog hopping!
I wanted to stick with the original idea of the book so I simply used letters from a kit instead of cutting them with my Cricut.

I think this string of letters is adorable and I even added dimensionals to the journaling tag.  Wow!  LOL

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!!


No comments: