Saturday, May 19, 2012

Paper Piecings by Nikki DT Posting

Good morning friends.  Today I'm off to a birthday party for my grandson's 7th birthday.  Wow, where does the time go???  I used an exclusive file from Paper Piecings by Nikki to make his card.  I also used her brand new set, Le-Go My Heart to create a layout for pictures today.  Hmm, How did I know he would be getting some Legos???

This is Raj from the PPbN exclusive pattern club set A Whole New World. The sentiment is embossed with 'celebrate' and then lightly inked in orange.  The twine is from the Twinery.

This is the Le-Go my Heart set.  Brand new and so cute!  It isn't quite finished yet .
 It  is still just stuck to my Scrap n Easel just in case I want to move something around
and the overalls bear still needs some detail.

You should definitely check out Nikki's store for tons of inspiration she has a special going on right now with the Le-Go set.  If you purchase this set, and it's only $3, you get the Little Monsters set for free!

thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin!!


2 comments:

Kathy Salido said...

Liz,
Your tiger card is so super adorable!! I just love those twine whiskers!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Tiggerscraps said...

Love your card. The layout is really cute too