Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine Treat Can

Challenge #16 Valentine's Day Project

Cristina at crafting with cristina is having a challenge on her blog to design something related to Valentine's Day, but it couldn't be a card.  I had this can, similiar to a very small paint can, for awhile and thought I would decorate it.  I can't tell you what kind of paper I used because it is all stuff that has been laying around my scrap room for awhile now.  I used the Xyron sticker maker to get the small hearts and cupids sticky and then glittered them.  The heart on the lid is placed on a Wobble.  TFL!


8 comments:

Sheena said...

Cute treat can :)

jessica said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

So cute.. thanks for playing with us at CWC...

Ivette

Maria Elena said...

Tour can is adorable Liz ! Love those bright colors and how the heart with glitter came out - good job !
Thanks for playing this time at CWC.

Have a great Thursday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

love it

Cristina said...

This is so cute. I've been wanting to do an altered paint can but never seem to know how to decorate. I love it you did a great job! thank you for joining my challenge on my blog crafting with cristina

hugs!

Cristina
http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

Amanda Villarreal said...

Very cute! I love altering paint cans. :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Cristina!

Amanda

CricutLvr!! said...

Super cute project.
Thanks for joining us at CWC and good luck!