Saturday, August 18, 2012

Paper Piecings by Nikki DT Posting

Hello followers today I have some Saturday inspiration for you courtesy of Paper Piecings by Nikki.  Today  I want to show you the versatility of one of Nikki's patterns called Baby Bear card, box and tag set.

There's three patterns to this collection, but you don't have to use them all together if you don't want to.  I've made all three, using different papers I can now use them for three different gifts or purposes.

This is the box, but I chose to use it as a  flower pot

Here's the tag. I substituted the cut flowers for some
Primas glitzed with Tattered Angels

Using both blue & pink and a piece of ribbon instead of the
"baby girl" cut this card is perfect for a baby shower

Here are all three elements together, you can see how using the same print paper
and shades it would be an adorable collection for your gift, or using different papers
you now have three distinct projects!


Well that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and make sure you visit Paper Piecings by Nikki:

No comments: