Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chocolate Covered Strawberry card

Good morning everyone!  Hope your weekend is off to a great start!   the weather is playing tricks on us again, warm yesterday, cold today.  I wish I knew how to dress when I get up LOL.  Seems I put my winter sweaters away a little too early.

Today I have a quick card to share with you made from a freebie from Paper Piecings by Nikki.  That's right, it's a freebie, so if you haven't tried Nikki's files yet, go grab this one and give it a try.  Nikki always has great freebies, all kinds, and if you snoop through the store I'm sure there will be something there you will fall in love with.

Four simple cuts, that's it.  A pink layer, a red strawberry layer, green stem and chocolate covering layer, how simple is that?  I stickled  everything a little just because I love all the sparkle and I'm addicted to stickles.  the base of the 4 x 5.5 card was stamped with Versa mark and the Leaves and Flower Scatter stamp by Hero Arts.  I then used Perfect Pearls in Forever Green and Forever Violet to bring out the stamp design.

If you want this strawberry file grab  it  here.  Also make sure you become a fan of the Paper Piecings by Nikki facebook page to get in on all kinds of contests.

That's it for today, go enjoy your weekend!

thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin!