Sunday, November 20, 2011

Boogity Boogity Let's go NASCAR racing bloghop 11/20


Welcome back to Day 2 of the Boogity Boogity let's go racing blog hop being hosted by Barbara.  This weekend we are here to celebrate the Champions as they race in Miami (lucky guys I bet it's warm there).

For today's project I made a mini album for my two year old grandson.  I cut the pages from cardboard in 1/2" increments.  The pages are covered with Cars wrapping paper and embellished with Cars stickers and chipboard pieces.










Thanks for stopping by, but before you pull into pit road I have blog candy!

Some Cars sticker from EK Success and other embellies from Life's little occasions!


All you need to do is comment on both days, with a way to contact you.  Drafting me (following) isn't necessary but it should would be nice!!  And remember Barbara is also offering blog candy - A Cricut cartidge - for one lucky driver who follows her and comments on all the blogs over these two days!

Now off to your next turn with Debbie

10 comments:

K Clark said...

that is an amazing book... your grandson is going to love it!!! tfs

Barbara B said...

A very awesome book. Your grandson will surely fall in love with it. Thanks for participating in the hop.
Barbara B.

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Liz great project thamks for comment on my blog to answer your question no they are not mine (wish they were) I do have 2 cats and a german shepherd though one of the cats has only just arrived he just found us and was in a very bad way so we fed him and he stayed he is now all sorted and a beautiful puss his pics are on my blog
Jacki xx

Jan Hennings said...

How cute and love the design of your happy blog :) Thanks for your sweet comment on my train :)

lindaplus3 said...

what an adorable book..... my grandson would love that for sure :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Scrappin' Sista said...

Oh wow!!! Love it. My kiddos would be ALL over this album. I really should start creating theirs for Christmas. Thanks for the idea. TFS.

Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

JaniceA said...

Love your mini, the Cars movie is one of my hubby's favorite to watch with the grandkids. Thank you for sharing. janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Amy E said...

Wow! What an awesome mini album! I bet your grandson loves all the cute pics and bright colors! He's a lucky little boy!!

Thanks for stopping by and entering and becoming a follower! You ROCK!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Wow! This mini album is stunning! Great job.

Gloria said...

fantastic mini album!! adorable love the bright colors
gloria
esquivel865@yahoo.com