Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Scrapbook Layout

Inspired by a 3 Birds presentation I saw on HSN during the Premiere of the E2, the Die-Cut mats, I decided to try this myself.  Using my Gypsy and the Easter 2010 cartridge I did a quick one page layout for our Easter egg hunt.

The "Happy Easter" didn't come out how I imagined, so I had to ink it up a little and then stick it back into the mat, trial and error.

The eggs, bunny and grass border were cut, I used just the stencil of them and placed a print easter paper underneath.  This doesn't have the usual bling that I like to have but now that I have a better understanding of how this turns out I'll be able to plan better!!

 Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!!

2 comments:

jessica said...

I like how this turned out!
The eggs are so cute.

girlia said...

your LO turned out really nice