Friday, March 11, 2011

Three birthday cards

The kids across the street are have a group birthday party tomorrow because all their birthdays are in then same month.  I just found out about this and wanted to whip up three cute cards for them.  All the cuts are from Create a Critter (because that was the cartridge still out!  LOL).  I just grabbed some scraps and cut.  They aren't elaborate but I thought they turned out cute for little kids!  The hippo is on an Action Wobble so he actually moves out of the way to see the "hip hop hooray". Thanks for looking and happy scrapping.

3 comments:

girlia said...

very nice cards

Heather said...

I like how the embossed mat matches the snake! super cute cards! TFS

THEBUZYBUG said...

Beautiful!!! TFS. Come and visit me on my blog for some Blog Candy!! It ends tomorrow!! Bug Hugs :D