Friday, January 21, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge

The paper cutz challenge this week was to design anything, any color, etc.  Well I had to make some surprise party invitations anyway and this challenge fit perfectly so here they are... 

I believe the cake and candle stamps are from stampin' Up ( picked them up at a garage sale)
I used a standard A2 card back, paper from a scrapstack at Hobby Lobby, ribbon is from a Ribbon Boutique set I picked up at Wal-Mart and the "sshh!" was designed on my Gypsy. TFL and happy scrapping!!

4 comments:

girlia said...

Really cute

Jennipher said...

Oh, how fun! Great idea.

jessica said...

Love the cards...now a follower :)

Jeri said...

I hope whoever you're giving the party for doesn't look at your blog or the secret will be out. Nice job. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Paper Cutz.