Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge #36 & Cardztv challenge - Halloween

This is my card entry for two different challenges and it was a challenge!
First, the Peachy Keen challenge was color combo & sketch.  The colors needed to be cobalt, melon and daffodil, along with a specific sketch to follow. Then I decided to also do Mary's challenge over at CardzTV, which was anything halloween.  So I came up with this trick or treating mouse. I think because the daffodil was so light I didn't like how plain it looked so Gloria suggested I emboss something to give it texture and she was right, it did add something.  Thanks Gloria!


12 comments:

Linda said...

This is so cute. I love the rat.

Georgiana said...

That stamp saying is super fun!

Thanks for sharing,
Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Gloria said...

i think it came out cute!!! your welcome!!!
embossing always works for me!

Gramma said...

Love it! TFS!

Angelica Suarez said...

Looks good to me!! The embossing gave it a great touch! Thanks for playing at PKS! Good luck! :) ~ Angelica

Rebecca said...

Very cute! I like the embossing. It really adds detail. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Skooky!! Very cute
Cheers

Dorcas said...

Way cute! TFS!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Miss Giebel said...

I love your "trick or cheese" sentiment...too funny!! The drippy goo punch border looks so cool!! Good luck with the PKS challenge!!
Heidi

My time to scrap !!! :-} said...

very awesome

Rhonda Emery said...

love it how cute. I am now a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Putting both of those challenges in one was not easy, but you pulled it off. Am a fan of the punch that you used. I barely made the challenge but I invite you to take a peek at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

Take Care~ Sherry